Pick-up from Vienna Airport * Hotel Check-in * Guided City Tour – walking the historical city center of Vienna * Freetime
* Program introduction, Q&As & details of the week * Facts & Figures about Austria, media landscape, PR industry, etc. * Visiting Schloss Schönbrunn
* 1st Program Focus: Journalism & Social Media: A new way of considering social media for journalists & PR Officers: A whole day training * Freetime.
* Leading Austrian Newspapers: Site Visit * Press Club Concordia, Journalists without borders: Site Visit * Austrian Broadcasting Corporation – ORF (TV Station, newsroom, interviews etc.): Site Visit * Freetime
* 2nd Program Focus: Creative Writing for Journalism & PR Officers: A whole day training * Freetime
* Guided tour Vienna Town Hall: Site Visit * Human rights office of the City of Vienna: Site Visit * Freetime
* River trip to Bratislava, Slovakia * Freetime * Awarding Ceremony for official participation certificates
* Pick-up from hotel to Airport .
The hotel of our "Study Tour 2017" is known by the good services and the very friendly team. The location is in the heart of the City of Vienna, where you can walk and discover the old part of the city.
Starting with our guided tour on the first day of the "Study Tour 2017" you will experience the beautiful City of Vienna in a different way. You will hear from an expert about the history of the different monuments, e.g. the oldest cafe in Europe, the historical parts part of the City, and much more.
It's not only the river Danube trip to the City of Bratislava, Slovakia which makes this "Study Tour 2017" somehow different from the previous ones but the special professional courses and site visits of the different media institutions, Airport of Vienna and the National TV Broadcast besides many other attractions.