CMS Assessment Services in General Quality Management covers all Standard Requirements in communications
• JOIN US FOR THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY •
Besides our CMS assessment services in General Quality Management, we also offer PR Specific Quality Management CMS assessment Services covering all the CMS Standard Requirements in the communications field.
Our CMS assessment services include the following kinds of assessment:
Our assessment services include the following kinds of Auditing:
In accordance with CMS, ISO, FDA, and other industry standards, companies must perform regular (usually annual) internal assessments of their quality management systems. We have an excellent and specialized team of Lead Auditors to assist companies in the internal assessment of their quality management system against the requirements of one or more of the quality management, or CMS, the PR standard, and/or internal requirements.
Our team is assigned to either perform a complete internal assessment of the entire quality management system or a partial audit in which our independent auditors focus on specific areas of the quality system that may benefit from additional attention and/or cannot be performed internally due to potential conflicts of interest. We offer system, department, or process audits.
Our internal audits provide regular and continuous monitoring of your current system and help you to achieve consistency and continuous improvement. The audit scope is designed according to clients' specific needs and requirements.
We can conduct an on-site supplier assessment for your sake to guarantee that the activities you contracted with your contracted partner agree with your requirements and appropriate directions. Supplier assessment gives standard and nonstop checking of your supplier’s frameworks assists you to decrease potential supply chain dangers and promotes continuous advancement exercises. The scope of our supplier assessment can run from performing a single audit to overseeing the complete supplier assessment program, counting remedial activities and follow-up activities.
The nearness of our auditors to your suppliers around the world guarantees that these audits are carried out rapidly, with nearby specialists who actually know the culture.
Just book the first strategic meeting with our principal consultant, trainer, and lead auditor, Dr. Mohamed-Ali Ibrahim. Free of charge: https://calendly.com/dr-ibrahim
A Pre-assessment is the first step in the process of an assessment. During a pre-assessment, the system documentation and different procedures and processes are examined to ensure that all information is correct, and the system works properly before the company undergoes an official certification or supplier assessment. It is equal to which standard you are focusing on. Our team is well-trained in such assessment and will conduct an added-value pre-assessment to focus on all possible gaps to avoid any unexpected and unpleasant surprises within the very important certification, recertification, or supplier assessment.
Most importantly, pre-auditing gives companies a chance to catch and correct system and documentation errors on their own before they are caught by an independent 3rd party auditor or through a supplier assessment. A pre-assessment of your specific standard may give your team the confidence to deal with the lead auditor of the certification audit later during the initial certification process. The pre-assessment is the final stage in preparing for a successful certification or recertification assessment.
Diagnostic assessment focus on GAP findings against the specific CMS Standard. It’s an early stage to complete the system documentation and procedures to enter the pre-assessment, or even directly the certification assessment.
Discount valid until the end of the month. €1000 instead of
CMS Assessment Service:
The pricing structure of our cms assessment is based on the International Accreditation Forum IAF’s guidelines on establishing the number of audit days required on several parameters, including the number of the team members, the number of locations requiring auditing, and the number of standards the organization is certified to.
- 1-10 Team Members, 1 Location, 1 Standard: €1500 instead of
- 11-20 Team Members, 1 Location, 1 Standard: €1800 instead of
- 21-30 Team Members, 1 Location, 1 Standard: €2000 instead of
- 31-50 Team Members, 1 Location, 1 Standard: €2500 instead of
- 50 > Team Members, 1 Location, 1 Standard: €3000 instead of
Your Senior Lead Auditor Dr. Mohamed-Ali IBRAHIM
Arrange for a virtual meeting with your Senior Lead Auditor, Dr. Mohamed-Ali Ibrahim. 1/2 hour free of charge for a CMS Strategic Meeting:
JOIN US FOR THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY Meet Your Senior Lead Auditor
Quality & Risk Management,
English, Arabic, German
for further information
- Austrian State Award
- International German Award, Berlin - Germany
- SABRE International Award (PR Oscar)
-Best Practice Award, Vienna-Austria
-Top Expert 2021 & 2022 in Quality Management (Erfolg 2021 & 2022)
Twenty books (on Amazon) on Business Administration, Quality Management.
The most important literature on the platform AMAZON
- The 250-page practical book includes
- Text and analysis of the international standard
- The required documents and procedures forms
- To complete the accreditation process
DR. MOHAMED-ALI IBRAHIM
- Director of CMS & Public Relations Academy, based in Vienna, Austria
- Senior Lead Auditor for the Quality Management CMS ISO 9001
- A former member of the Standards Expert Committee at the Quality Authority.
- A former member of the Standards Expert Committee at the International Austrian Standard Institution.
- Dr. Ibrahim has conducted +750 different Quality Audits (Pre-Audits, Initial Audits, Surveillance Audits, and Recertification Audits) all over the world.
- Key-note speaker at the international sector conferences
- Trainer, Coach, Consultant, and Lead Auditor since 1998
- Ph.D. in Quality & Risk Management